Benefits of Neem
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion*
- Bolsters the immune system *
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Supports a healthy digestive environment in the GI tract*
- Encourages proper fat and water metabolism*
- Supports a clear breathing and a healthy respiratory system*
- Soothes and lubricates the skin (external use)*
In very general terms, neem is known to have an affinity for the reproductive system, the GI tract, the urinary tract, the respiratory system, and the circulatory system.6 For thousands of years, various parts of the neem tree have been gathered for traditional health promoting as well as practical everyday uses. The leaves, fruits, bark, and seed oil offer a wealth of benefits to the skin, nails, scalp, teeth, and gums. Neem oil softens, moisturizes and protects the skin and can also be used as a deodorant for malodorous sweat.8, 6 Neem is highly effective in the maintenance of healthy teeth and gums and supports overall oral hygiene;7 it is revered for the capacity to evoke natural color and vibrant health in both skin and hair;7, 9 and it also encourages strong digestion and metabolism, healthy blood, and bolsters the immune system.
- Blood Cleanse: Combines neem with herbs like manjistha, turmeric, and guduchi to support healthy skin and blood.
- Sweet Ease: Neem combined with traditional herbs like turmeric, shardunika (gurmar), and the antioxidant power of amalaki to support the pancreas, balance kapha, and support blood sugar levels that are already in a healthy range.
- Para Cleanse: Benefit from neem blended with cleansing herbs like vidanga, pippali, ginger, and kutaja, which support the immune system and a healthy environment in the GI tract (where a large part of immunity is based).